I am very pleased to announce that all the events at Powder Creek Pavilion have been APPROVED and comply with all state and local regulations. Come on out and let's have some fun.
Covid-19 mode of operation. Since we do not serve alcohol we are not classified as a bar. Having a large roof we are still considered an outside operation that allows us to spread out our tables to encourage social distancing. We are very well ventilated which reduces the risk.
1. To enter the establishment you must have a face mask. If you do not have one you will be given one at the gate. Inside the establishment we encourage you to wear the mask especially when you are not able to maintain social distancing. Staff will be wearing a mask when interacting.
2. Our parking attendant will take your touch free temperature. If your temp is elevated above 99° you will not be allowed to enter the facility.
3. We now have inside restroom facilities. That have hand wash stations and will be kept in sanitized condition.
4. Small bottles of hand sanitizer will be on each table, at the gate, and in the restrooms.
5. Our employees will kindly encourage groups of over 10 people to spread out.
6. When dancing couples should be of the same household or close social group. While observing distance from other couples. Masks are encouraged but not required.
Our goal is to provide a safe, enjoyable, and Family friendly environment. 👍👍
If you were wondering why our policy is so extensive? We want everyone to know the extent we have gone to to make everyone as safe as possible. While still providing an opportunity to get out and do something in these very trying times.